Sunday, December 18, 2011

Psalm 92

It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto Thy name, O Most High,
to show forth Thy loving kindness in the morning, and Thy faithfulness every night,
upon an instrument of ten strings and upon the psaltery, upon the harp with a solemn sound.
   
For Thou, LORD, hast made me glad through Thy work; I will triumph in the works of Thy hands.
   
O LORD, how great are Thy works! And Thy thoughts are very deep.
   
A brutish man knoweth not, neither doth a fool understand this: when the wicked spring up as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish, it is that they shall be destroyed for ever; but Thou, LORD, art Most High for evermore.

For lo, Thine enemies, O LORD, for lo, Thine enemies shall perish; all the workers of iniquity shall be scattered.
   
But my horn shalt Thou exalt like the horn of a unicorn; I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
   
Mine eye also shall see what I desire on mine enemies, and mine ears shall hear what I desire upon the wicked that rise up against me.
   
The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree; he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.
   
Those that are planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God.
   
They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing to show that the LORD is upright.

He is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him.

Psalm 92 KJ21



No comments:

Post a Comment